Wednesday, February 4, 2015

One rejection too many

For those who read my main blog, as well as here, you know that for the last four years, and a small amount of change, I have been trying, unsuccessfully, to rejoin the society known as America.

Today, the final effort on that, under everyone else's terms, failed. Despite positive feedback, and a desire on both parts.

So, for the next little while, I shall fall silent. Not out of depression, but as I draft a new plan to rebuild my life. A traditional job probably will not be part of that plan. Nor will any of the other things most would expect of someone reduced as far down as I am to turn to. I refuse to turn to crime, save for illegal camping due to lack of housing after finishing a project for friends who have aided me the last year.


No comments:

Post a Comment