Wednesday, September 17, 2014

PO'd, don't care who knows it....

AS you may have noted, if you've seen my other blogs, I'm burning off steam by jamming my writings out there, the ones everyone said not to move on with, not out of worry about my ego or how good or bad they were, but out of their own perceptions that I spend too much time writing this fiction..

Hell, the job applications might as well have been fiction, for all the good those 8000 final clicks and paper drops have yielded. At least most publishers have the decency to send a rejection letter. Employers these days rarely do that, even if you interviewed for the job.

So, Yeah, I got pissed off, when something got back to me... words some thought never would...

And I'm doing this to show there was something being worked on most of the time. Yes, I spent a goodly amount of time staring off into space or smoking my pipe, but that was to reflect on what went wrong in the stories or the job applications, not just being a bum.

And, an equal amount of time went to scavenging for food, and holding a sign the last two years, for any scrap of cash to get a hot cup of morning coffee, that pipe tobacco (all too often the cheaper, nastier cigarette rolling baccy, yech!).


My patience is at an end. No one let me take the time needed to set up the back up plan, cleaning these stories up enough to ask 99 cents for them, of which I would have only seen 30 cents, and then only if enough sold to add up to 100 bucks....

That was to be my coffee money, donuts once a week, and baccy cash, so I would not have to hold a sign, and be a true bum, after what I made so far this year ran out, if no job materialized.

So, you got your wish, so-called friends and the members of the family who bad mouthed me from a vast distance.... I got pissed off, tossed it all away, just like always... but with a twist... this time, I merely burned the rights and potential revenue, not the tales. Hmmmm. cagey? could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment