Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Hair, the new Green Energy source????

There are three things guaranteed to me in this life....

First, I will continue to have women offer me money to keep my clothes on.

Second, folks will after hearing me pay me not to sing.

Third, My hair will refuse to lay flat when I need it to stay down.

While one and two I never see a payoff on as I never persist until the moeny hits the table and I can pocket it, I have a weird idea about #3... Can I harness whatever power makes my hair stand up no matter the substance used to make it quiet? How many watts or ergs, or whatever method of energy measurement you wish to apply, does it create?

This all comes from the age old battle I have of getting my hair to lie flat during important moments, like interviews. Today, when I had one, the right and left spray affect was going, and it only decided to behave in the last few hours of the day. Well, at least most of it, the center could no longer hold, out that is, and decided to stand up now so I have one of those Dennis the Menace rooster tail's going. Yeah, at my age, my hair still acts like its only in the kid era of its life. Which gives me hope, could I live a long life due to this?

Yes, I know, this is not what anyone may have suspected from me today, but whats on my mind is what is going here, not what's on yours... get your own blog to perform memory dumps and thought spills on if you don't like it.

Back to the energy I could generate (yes, I am joking but still, run with me here, will ya?), think of how Green it would be, natural static electricity, harnessed by some broadcast means (I refuse to be tethered to a Hitenshion line), and trasnitted to the masses for power... I should be able to generate at least a watt an hour, so figure, less than one one hundreth of a cent....

Never mind, sounds suspiciously like one of those work at home ads... its got to have a catch... besides, if my hair is not standing up in the morning, I might walk into reflective surfaces, failing to realize that is me coming towards..... well, me?

Ah well... it was just an idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment